Upper District’s Board of Directors have established three committees that meet monthly and take recommended actions to the full Board of Directors for consideration and approval.
Water Resources and Facility Management
- Director Charles M. Treviño, Chair
- Capital Project Planning and Oversight, Capital Budget Development, Water Quality, Water Supply Planning, Conservation Programs and Policy.
- Meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m.
Administration and Finance
- Director Alfonso Contreras, Chair
- Budget Development, Financial Planning and Reporting, Annual Audit, Development of Water Rates and Structure, Personnel and Staffing.
- Meets on the 4th Thursday of every month at 5:00 p.m.
Government Affairs and Community Outreach
- Director Jennifer Santana, Chair
- Federal and State Legislative Policy, Regulatory Policy, Communications with Local, State, and Federal Representatives, District Lobbying Services, Community and Government Outreach, Public Education and Conservation Programs.
- Meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 1:00 p.m.