Upper District’s Board of Directors have established three standing committees that meet monthly to take recommended actions to the Board for consideration.
Water Resources and Facility Management Committee
- Director Charles M. Treviño, Chair
- Capital Project Planning and Oversight, Capital Budget Development, Water Quality, Water Supply Planning, Conservation Programs and Policy.
- Meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m.
Administration and Finance Committee
- Director Alfonso Contreras, Chair
- Budget Development, Financial Planning and Reporting, Annual Audit, Development of Water Rates and Structure, Personnel and Staffing.
- Meets on the 4th Thursday of every month at 4:00 p.m.
Government Affairs and Community Outreach Committee
- Director Jennifer Santana, Chair
- Federal and State Legislative Policy, Regulatory Policy, Communications with Local, State, and Federal Representatives, District Lobbying Services, Community and Government Outreach, Public Education and Conservation Programs.
- Meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m.