Water Smart Workshops
Upper District hosts a variety of workshops that offer useful tips and how-to information on water efficient topics such as sustainable landscaping, turf removal methods, DIY greywater home systems, and leak detection and repair. Classes are open to the public and are free of charge. Some classes are offered in Mandarin and/or Spanish.
Upper District hosts the following workshop classes:
- California Friendly Landscape Training for Residents
- Turf Removal
- Leak Detection
- Garden Design
- Professional Series
Landscape Webinar Series
This new series of free online landscape workshops are scheduled to occur 6:00 – 7:00 PM on the first Thursday of the month from February through June 2021. See below for the upcoming class schedule.
Workshop Series Topics:
- February 4th – Herb Gardening
- March 4th – Planter Beds
- April 1st – Weed and Pest Management
- May 6th – Lawn Care and Maintenance
- June 3rd – Drip Irrigation Maintenance and Trouble Shooting