Upper District’s Board of Directors have established the three following committees:
1. Water Policy
- Capital Project Planning and Oversight, Capital Budget Development, Water Quality, Water Supply Planning, Conservation Programs and Policy.
- Director Charles M. Treviño, Chair
- View water policy meeting agendas
2. Administration and Finance
- Budget Development, Financial Planning and Reporting, Annual Audit, Development of Water Rates and Structure, Personnel and Staffing.
- Director Alfonso “Al” Contreras, Chair
- View administration and finance meeting agendas
3. Government Affairs and Community Outreach
- Legislative Policy Matters, Communications with Local, State, and Federal Legislative Representatives, District Lobbying Services, Community and Local Government Outreach, Public Education, Inter-Agency Communications.
- Director Bryan Urias, Chair
- View government affairs meeting agendas
The Board of Directors meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Board meetings are held at the Upper District office located at: 602 E. Huntington Drive, Suite B, Monrovia, CA 91016.